Bands aus Tampere (fi) in Bremen und Bands aus Bremen in Tampere(fi) !?

• Tach auch!

Aus einer Bierlaune und einem abendlichen Spaziergang durch das kalte, verschneite Tampere (fi) bin ich auf eine nette Idee gekommen: Warum nicht die Kreativen Kräfte aus Bremen und Tampere vereinen? Dieser Ort scheint tatsächlich auch eine Musikszene zu haben, zumindest bin ich an diesem Sonntag abend an einem club mit Livemusik, und einem Probenraum vorbei gelaufen. Die Musik scheint auch sehr vielfältig zu sein.

Weitere Vorteile sind die direkte Ryanair-Anbindung, und dass Helsinki nur 2,5 Zugstunden entfernt liegt.

Einige Tage später habe ich mich dann auch auf die Suche nach einem Partner in Tampere gemacht, der mir da ein wenig weiter helfen kann. Kurze Zeit später kamen auch schon einige Mails von interessierten Bands. Eine davon, Manzana hatte auch direkt eine Anfrage zu einem Konzert in Bremen Ende April. Hab die Mail erstmal an Fractera Eden weiter geleitet, weil die musikalisch doch besser zu denen passen als wir...

Das Ganze ist zur Zeit noch im Beta-Stadium und muss erstmal noch zu ende gesponnen werden. Aber das Thema verspricht Abenteuer!

zum Überblick mal ein wenig MySpace-Mailverkehr, chronologisch gerade gerückt ;)

--
    ----------------- Original Message -----------------
    To: Amadeus Music Bar (160687803)
    Date: 31 Jan 2009, 13:59
    Subject: Looking for a show in Tampere

Hey there,

we are a small, but well rocking band from Bremen, Germany. Maybe you know the town from the Ryan-Air connection.

I walked trough your city on sunday evening and had an idea:

I thought that it will be a good idea to share the best Musicians from both cities, by getting each other on stages in the other city. Why? Well, maybe it is in Finnland the same as in Northern Germany: The crowd won't come to a concert with some local bands where they only have to pay three euros. Like they think, that they can not be that good if the entry is that cheap. As soon as there is a band from a different country, they are even more interested in getting in.

My idea is, to get one or two bands from tampere on stage in Bremen, and otherwise get some german bands on stage in Tampere. The only thing that has to be fixed, that the traveling and hostel costs will be paid by the tickets that will be sold for the shows. A ride from bremen to tampere and back costs at the moment about 60 Euros per person. So for a three guys band like us it will be around 180 Bucks, plus maybe the costs for staying overnight, as long as there is no other possibility as getting in the hostel near the cathedral. Then there will be the bus shuttle from the airport to the station, but this can maybe be done by a friendly member of the music scene in Tampere.

So if you know a band from Tampere, that fits to our rock'n'roll music, it would be a great pleasure for us to get in contact with these guys and make a concrete plan for sharing stages in Bremen and yours in Tampere. I guess it sounds good, doesn't it?

I am very exited in what you are thinking about that. Maybe you have some contacts to the local music scene. Anyway, we have to the scene in Bremen, with more than 30 wellplaying Bands, from Indie over Metal to Punk, some Electronic Artists, Singer/Songwriters (one person and a guitar! reeeaaally low traveling costs ;) ) and more like that.

Looking forward for your answer!

Thanks a lot in advance

regards

Jens

--
    ----------------- Alkuperäinen Viesti -----------------
    Lähettäjä: Amadeus Music Bar (160687803)
    Vastaanottaja: Heijaste (26430229), White Flame (33264395), Lines of Leaving (MORE SONGS UP!) (41346140), Flinch (48470739), PARASITE CITY (50845609), Downfall (86110962), MANZANA(LOOKING FOR SHOWS!!!) (96735647), NITROKISS (104594015), Renoise (117833765), The Bitterlicks (143591708), Jann Wilde & The Neon Comets (261007159), Nem-Booking (275867436)
    Päivämäärä: 22. helmi 2009, 15:15
    Aihe: FW: Looking for a show in Tampere

for anyone that may be interested...

--

Hello guys.

We got your mail forwarded from Music Bar Amadeus and we could collabatorate with you on this one...I've already organized several live clubs and big festivals so I have a lot of know how on Tampere's scene...
    Here's one of my live clubs in Tampere for example which presents some "bands of the month":
    http://www. myspace. com/independentsoundsoy

could you send me some details on the venues, bands and dates you were thinking about for this "Tre-Bre-festival" in Bremen..?

-Lines of Leaving /Independent Sounds Ltd
    CEO Timo Nyman
    independentsoundsoy@gmail.com

-----

Also, wer Lust hat hier was auf die Beine zu stellen, im Gegenzug auch mal nach Finnland zu fliegen um ein wenig zu spielen, soll sich melden. Vielleicht ist das auch ein nettes Projekt für die WeserRockTour?

Beste Grüße

Jens

• Offizieller Beitrag

Generell ist das auf jeden Fall eine super Idee.
    Ich habe auch schon versucht in Belgien Fuß zu fassen, da wir in DEL auch mal mit einer belgischen Band gespielt haben, aber den Jungs scheint das ziemlich egal zu sein.

Da ist die Antwort aus Tampere schon deutlich positiver.

• Hey ho,

also ich kenn auch da noch n paar kollegen in tampere, die auch in ner band spielen.. habe in tampere mal n jahr gewohnt und da auch lockere kontakte zu bands geknüpft... find die idee super! und wäre auch generell mit am start.. das amadeus is ja auch n witziger rockschuppen ;) davon gibt es noch n paar in tampere.

• Hi,

wenn das zeitlich passt, bin ich dabei. Solo oder mit allen von meinem Projekt, die Lust dazu haben. Oder mit einer spontanen Bremer Music Board Acoustic Blues Band ....

Was wir hier machen, müssen wir mal checken. Iss 'ne gute Idee

Reisewütigerweise
    Lutz

Also, wer Lust hat hier was auf die Beine zu stellen, im Gegenzug auch mal nach Finnland zu fliegen um ein wenig zu spielen, soll sich melden. Vielleicht ist das auch ein nettes Projekt für die WeserRockTour?

Beste Grüße

Jens

... der sich die rechte Socke mit der Zange anzieht ...

• Tampere... Tarot kriegt ihr nicht ran, oder? ;D

They say my songs are much too slow... but they don't know the things I know!

• Korrespondenz bisher:

die-weser-rock-tour@t-online.de kirjoitti:

heya Timo,

very interested we saw your remail to the announcement from jens (calamari sidetrip).

thats a great idea, and possible to to!

what WE do you can see on http://www.myspace.com/weserrocktour , a young independent and non-commercial band-pool-management.

please open flash-players below in the site, to hear the bands of the shows !!

there are several clubs in and round bremen, we do serve. most of them would be very pleased to be part of the great suomi-german connection :)

how to progress this plan? first remail please to show us, it`s allright.

second we can check our clubs , costs, and all the other things needed.

tampere rules, as bremen does !!

greets from bremen and hope to hear you soon!

Karsten Schierenbeck

band: http://www.myspace.com/calderamusica

GESTERN:

Yes we're still interrested, sorry about the delay in my answer...I think we could start by giving some estimation about the expenses and profits of each end. And what kind of venues would you be able to arrange or want to play in Tampere and vice versa....?

Kind Regars
    Independent Sounds Oy
    Timo 'Nipa' Nyman
    http://www.myspace.com/independentsoundsoy
    Tel: +358 (0)44 3200 219

heute nach FI zurück:
    Hello Again!

First of all:

We organize a common backline for all the bands (Bremen, Tampere) ,so the drums, gitamps (Marshall halfstack) bassamps (heads + 4x10) are fixed the whole evening (low cost in aeroplane and short changing time in the clubs)

Best is the direct hop from Tampere to Bremen with RyanAir (about €30.-/p.person+ € 20.-/instrument) maybe group tax

There are two Clubs possible:

1. MEISENFREI http://www.meisenfrei.de

tax incl. all € 260.- per night (PA, LIGHTS, Technicians, taxes), capacity: 300 P. Bremen CITY

30 Years of Tradition

2. MS TREUE http://www.treue-bremen.de

tax incl. all 20% of door per night (PA, Lights, Technicians, taxes), capacity: 200 P. Bremen City

event Ship in City Bremen

both have distance of 10 min to Central Station

Driven as Long Rock Nights Suomi/Allemania (?) International Culture Brigade

expl.: Bremen: 5 bands (3 fi/2ger) Tampere 5 bands (3ger/2fi)

What Clubs are possible in Tampere?

Bremish Bands possible acting please see:

http://www.myspace.com/weserrocktour > Topfriends

Yours and best regards

Karsten

(wrt-team)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!